Cleansing your body of emotion toxins (what I call emotional constipation) caused by negative thoughts, wrong or outdated beliefs, values, memories and unmet expectations, will help heal your body and bring back vitality, energy and well-being. Emotional health is your responsibility. No one else can make you angry or anxious!
Deepak Chopra, a world-renowned authority in the field of mind-body healing and a best-selling author, gives us seven steps to releasing emotion toxicity…
Deepak details the seven steps to releasing emotional toxicity, which include:
- Take responsibility for your emotions.
- Witness the emotions in your body.>
- Define it: is it anger, fear?
- Express it: write down what is happening.
- Share it with a loved one.
- Do a ritual to release it: write it down and burn it.
- Bring it to a closure: go out and celebrate.