Executive Coaching and Mentoring helps you handle ambiguity, complexity, uncertainty and competing demands in a volatile business environment.
Executive Coaching and Mentoring is my premier program based on The Emotional Leader Program. The course is conducted over 12 months, with the added benefit of lifetime access to me and my online coaching and emotional development resources at my membership site. The program provides you more than 125 hours of assessment, coaching and mentoring. Also included are emotional intelligence assessments, get one-on-one and telephone client coaching consultations, and informant interviews. In addition you receive feedforward development reports from emotional intelligence assessments and informant “mini-surveys”.
The Executive Coaching and Mentoring Gold Coast process is as follows:
- Executive Briefing (1 Hr): Coach meets with Corporate Chairperson or nominee.
- Keynote Seminar (2 Hrs): Client reviews a 1-hour online video on the introduction to the coaching program, emotional intelligence constructs, and how emotion can influence intelligence to develop emotional intelligence practice and is introduced to The Emotional Leader Program.
- Client Assessments:
- Emotional Intelligence Measurement and Reporting (Time 1): Leader completes the online MSCEIT™ performance test and EQ-i® and Genos EI 360 self-report emotional intelligence tests. Dr. Gosling provides a comprehensive written report summarizing the assessment findings and outlining development opportunities.
- Genos EI 360: The client will select up to 6 raters from managers, direct reports, peers, and customers/clients to score their Genos EI 360.
- Motivational Assessment: The Genos Employee Motivation Assessment (GEMA) comprises a core list of individual motivational drives that helps individuals compare what they are motivated by in four areas with what they are actually experiencing within their Role, Manager, Team, and Organization and how to close gaps that might exist through an action-planning tool kit of ideas.
- Client Self-Assessment Questionnaire: Client completes questionnaire for the Coach.
- Client Assessment Interview and Reporting (2 Hrs): by Skype or telephone call.
- Client Feedback & Planning Session (2 Hrs): This session is scheduled once the client has completed his or her 10-Steps To A Development Plan.
- Review Development Plan (1 Hr): Coach / Client / Manager review the client’s 10-Steps To A Development Plan and agree on the proposed behaviour development goals.
- Administration of Online Informant Reports (Time 1): Client nominates up to 6 stakeholders (managers, peers, direct reports, clients, customers, and vendors) to complete an online Leadership Growth Progress Review (LGPR) 360 mini-survey that offers a focused, digestible amount of information for the leader to review effectiveness progress and success.
- Client Completes The Emotional Leader Program Modules. Access via my membership site.
- Executive Coaching (24 Hrs): One-on-one face-to-face, Skype, and telephone executive coaching is conducted over eight months. Feedforward and follow-up email and telephone coaching is provided throughout the year-long coaching period.
- Emotional Intelligence Measurement (Time 2): Coaching clients and raters (where applicable) complete the MSCEIT™ and EQ-i® individual and Genos EI 360 emotional intelligence tests. The same raters will be used as in Time 1 online tests. (Retest after minimum twelve month period).
- Administration of Online Informant Reports (Time 2): Client completes a second online Leadership Growth Progress Review (LGPR) 360 mini-survey to assist in your development.
- Final Personalized Report: Clients are provided a final personalized written feedback report on their participation in the coaching process and the change achieved.
- Stakeholders Interviews (12 Hrs): Stakeholders who agree to act as informants for the Leadership Growth Progress Reviews (Items 7 & 11) in this Executive Coaching and Mentoring program agree to attend two interviews with your coach during the yearlong coaching program to provide personalized feedback on the client.
- Post-Program Feedforward Session: A review and evaluation of the executive coaching & mentoring program with further action steps. This reinforcement session is to help the client identify areas in which he or she has improved their emotional intelligence and set further goals; what did you set out to do, what happened, why, and what you will do next time.
SIGN UP FOR EXECUTIVE COACHING AND MENTORING
Your total investment in the Executive Coaching & Mentoring program is AUD$40,000 – all of which is due and payable now in advance of your program.
For program charges for international travel and accommodation outside South East Queensland, please contact Dr. Gosling.
You understand that you will get The Emotional Leader Program coaching manual and workbook, personal emotional intelligence development reports, developmental feedback reports from stakeholders, additional grounding and course study material in your lifetime membership of my membership site and 24 hours personal coaching with me.
To commence your Executive Coaching & Mentoring, contact me for registration and payment details.