Emotional Intelligence Coaching Online is a 6-month program conducted through my membership site.
Clients also gain access to our monthly membership relationship building content.
The Emotional Intelligence Coaching process is as follows:
Emotional Intelligence Coaching is based on The Emotional Leader Program. It comprises 20 hours of face-to-face, telephone or web conference (Skype) personal consultations with me. Participants will complete two emotional intelligence assessments prior to the commencement of the program and receive FeedForward written personal development reports:
- Executive Briefing (1 Hr): Coach meets with Client / CEO / C Level Executive (as required).
- Keynote Online Seminar: The client reviews a 1-hour online video on the introduction to the coaching program, emotional intelligence constructs, and how emotion can influence intelligence to develop emotional intelligence practice.
- Client Assessments:
- Emotional Intelligence Measurement and Reporting (Time 1): Leader completes the MSCEIT™  performance test and EQ-i®  and Genos  EI self-report emotional intelligence tests. Dr. Gosling provides a comprehensive written report summarizing the assessment findings and outlining development opportunities.
- Genos EI 360: The client may choose to complete the Genos EI 360 (Time 1 & 2) for an additional fee of USD$540. In this event, the client will select up to 6 raters from managers, direct reports, peers, and customers/clients to score their Genos EI 360.
- Motivational Assessment: The Genos Employee Motivation Assessment (GEMA) comprises a core list of individual motivational drives that helps individuals compare what they are motivated by in four areas with what they are actually experiencing within their Role, Manager, Team, and Organization and how to close gaps that might exist through an action-planning tool kit of ideas.
- Client Self-Assessment Questionnaire: Client completes the questionnaire for Coach.
- Client Assessment Interview and Reporting (2 Hrs): by Skype or telephone call.
- Client Feedback & Planning Session (2 Hrs): Client completes 10-Steps To A Development Plan
- Review Development Plan (1 Hr): Agree client’s proposed behavior development goals.
- Client completes eight Emotional Leader Program Modules. via www.RelationshipsMe.com
- Executive Coaching (16 Hrs): Coaching is conducted with the client in 8 x 2 hour sessions over 6 months by Skype. Coaching begins only after the emotional intelligence and motivational tests are completed. Feedforward by follow-up email is provided throughout the coaching process.
- Emotional Intelligence Measurement and Reporting (Time 2): Leader completes the MSCEIT™ performance test and Genos EI self-report emotional intelligence tests. Dr. Gosling provides a comprehensive written report summarizing the assessment findings, redefining development opportunities.
- Post-Program FeedForward Session (2 Hrs): Review and evaluation of the coaching program and further action steps. This reinforcement session is the final part of your Emotional Leader coaching program. It is to help you identify areas in which you may have improved or not improved your emotional intelligence and why and set an action plan.
NOTE: At the end of the coaching program the coaching client is required to critically evaluate your coach’s capacity to facilitate the key learning objectives for each module.
SIGN UP FOR THE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE COACHING ONLINE PROGRAM
Your total investment for Emotional Intelligence Coaching online membership is AUD $9,997 – all of which is due and payable in advance of your program.
You understand that you will receive:
- The Emotional Leader Program manual and workbook.
- The Emotional Leader Playbook
- One-Year Membership in my membership site with online instant access to the grounding/course study material and extensive resources.
- Access to our Facebook closed support group: Emotional Leader.
- Three (3) Emotional Intelligence personal development reports with written FeedForward from Dr. Gosling.
- One (1) Motivational Assessment
- 20 Hours of Skype or telephone personal consultations with Dr Gosling and discussion of future options.
- A final written report on progress made during coaching and future options.
 MSCEIT™ Copyright © 1999, 2002 Multi-Health Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 BarOn EQ-i® Copyright © 1997, 1999 Multi-Health Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 Genos EI Copyright © 1998, 2002, Genos Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.